The Final Paper provides you with an opportunity to integrate and reflect on what you have learned during the class.
The question to address is: “What have you learned about statistics?” In developing your responses, consider—at a minimum—and discuss the application of each of the course elements in analyzing and making decisions about data (counts and/or measurements).
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Discuss Descriptive statistics/Inferential statistics.
Just from $13/Page
In your paper,
- Discuss the following course elements:
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis development and testing
- Selection of appropriate statistical tests
- Evaluating statistical results.
The Final Paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.